• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh. Sounds tasty. Pics?

IMG_8173.jpg

picture.php

The orange Wraith on the left. '07 Star Canadian Open tourney stamp. how rare is one of these things? I'm guessing this came out before the stock stamp production, but not sure. So the only runs I've seen that are for sure older than this one are the Augusta Stars(special blend) and the ProtoStar

There were star wraiths in production in early 2006 with a stock stamp so I am guessing that is basically worth the same as a regular star wraith. Maybe someone will give you a few bucks extra but nothing fancy.

Found one of these Glow Rocs at the local head shop.
4405080335_06243ab29c.jpg

Eric, about 50 for that roc, and its tits, and I want it...

Whoa, there. Is it an Ontario or Rancho? What is the weight? It's gonna need to be a heavy Rancho to be worth that.

If its Ontario, I'd bet its a re release of that stamp from 07 when they brought back the O mold

I have to go back soon, it's still on the shelf at the store :doh:

what is this worth

2008 Vibram Open full color buzzz with the bottom of a boot stamp. There were only 50 of these made. New still in bag, never thrown, can anyone tell me what it is worth and any other info about the disc would be great. Thanks.

Attachments

• 08 vibram open buzzz.jpg
    08 vibram open buzzz.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 13
2008 Vibram Open full color buzzz with the bottom of a boot stamp. There were only 50 of these made. New still in bag, never thrown, can anyone tell me what it is worth and any other info about the disc would be great. Thanks.

Saw a few for sale after they originally came out going for 30-50, but with the market on full colors seeming to be weak it depends on the buyer more than anything. I dig it and almost bought one a while back.

There were star wraiths in production in early 2006 with a stock stamp so I am guessing that is basically worth the same as a regular star wraith. Maybe someone will give you a few bucks extra but nothing fancy.

Wrong. The Augusta tournament when the Wraith was released in Star and Champ (officially I guess) was in August 2006. I'm not sure the exact date the production run was released, but it was after the Augusta tournament so definitely not early 2006.

I'm sure it's not worth much, but hopefully someone can give me a ballpark so I can work out a trade with someone who was interested.... Sorry, couldn't figure out how to post the pic from my phone so here is a link.
http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/34278349@N07/5382260949/sizes/m/
Thanks in advance, Kevin

Unless I'm missing something, that would probably fetch $0.50-1.00 more than current DX in similar condition. The reason it wouldn't fetch more is due to the wear.

Unless I'm missing something, that would probably fetch $0.50-1.00 more than current DX in similar condition. The reason it wouldn't fetch more is due to the wear.

Lol, nothing special. I didn't figure it was worth anything, just wanted to make sure.... Turns out the buyer wasn't really interested anyway.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.