• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the going rate on these?
2011 Memorial Cryztal Flx Challenger max weight new unthrown
6101175213_56674748c7_b.jpg

Found this at PIAS today and bought it....only know that its oop
what do you guys think?

Attachments

• 2011-10-05_23-11-29_429.jpg
    2011-10-05_23-11-29_429.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 2011-10-05_23-11-18_411.jpg
    2011-10-05_23-11-18_411.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 18
probably not an investment Steve
an Ace Race disc I believe and one that didn't go into production I think
not many throw them and probably fewer want them
probably worth what you paid

Eh, it's worse than that. Slipstream GT. They actually did put it in production, so there are even more of them out there that no one wants. You would probably have to throw another disc in to get someone to take it.

What about this one 171 pearly blurple pro fb. Just trying to gushed what pearl and the odd color add.
IMAG0605.jpg

What about this one 171 pearly blurple pro fb. Just trying to gushed what pearl and the odd color add.
IMAG0605.jpg

Best offer I've gotten on mine was 80 bucks. I declined, Couldn't separate up the brother and sister.

93268_g.jpg

93269_g.jpg

I think yours could go for around 65 easily.

Eh, it's worse than that. Slipstream GT. They actually did put it in production, so there are even more of them out there that no one wants. You would probably have to throw another disc in to get someone to take it.

Ouch! I'll donate it to the worst round pot at an upcoming tourney.
/not the worst $6.00 spent I guess

Bumping because I think it got lost at the end of the last page. Max weight too.

What you paid for it minus a dollar.

Just a good run of the recent pro is what I have found out. I had a CE teebird felt just like current tacky pro leopards. Thought I found a treat.

Give it 5 years and dont throw it and it will be worth 20.

Man. Wish I woulda been around to snatch those 2 up also. Thinkin now cali...gimme both and then they won't be seperated? ;-)

2 Little Piggies

What do you guys think about First Run Pro Pigs?

Attachments

• 2 Pigs.jpg
    2 Pigs.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 19
What you paid for it minus a dollar.

Just a good run of the recent pro is what I have found out. I had a CE teebird felt just like current tacky pro leopards. Thought I found a treat.

Give it 5 years and dont throw it and it will be worth 20.

I only paid 7 :p

I had what I thought were first run pigs, but they were not protostar. very cool.

I just have not seen any others like this for sale anywhere. I'm sure they are out there somewhere.

I have noticed more talk about the Pigs lately here on the forums, so I figured this would be the place to find out exactly how rare they might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.