• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tank is commonly called a "beadless Rhyno," but the wings were the old Aviar wings. The Rhyno had the big bead wing and the Tank had the small bead wing. There wasn't a "beadless Aviar" in production at the time that the Tank was produced.

you speak the truth ..yet again....i went and compared the 2...i will take a profile pic sometime

idk what it's worth kw... but i want those. lol. most of my se rhynos have been in the 40-70 range... which is a wide price range, and what i was willing to pay to get se's. may not be an accurate pricing, but that orange one is mint isn't it? and i hear orange is a more rare color next to reds and blues.

Yea, the orange is going nowhere, it's on the wall and it's new. The white one will probably be for sale if I can figure out a price and a proper description for it. Like I said before, I was told the orange one is a pre-release SE, and I would assume that's what the white one is too

How Much Are These Worth?

I just picked these up at my local Play It Again Sports. They looked like they would be worth some money. If not, they didn't cost me much anyways. haha. Any help on the value of these discs would be much appreciated. Thanks!

KC Pro Teebird 169g 8/10

Pro Line Beast 175g 6/10

CFR 2006 PDGA Pro Worlds Wraith 175g 9/10

Attachments

• KC Pro Teebird 169g.jpg
    KC Pro Teebird 169g.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Pro Line Beast 175g.jpg
    Pro Line Beast 175g.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 51
  • CFR Wraith 175g.jpg
    CFR Wraith 175g.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 50
Wraith $45-50
Beast $20-25 given the condition (edit)
These are roundabout prices that I've seen in the marketplace
Don't know on the TBird, has value though
Awesome score

fx

here is a pic of the firebird x i was asking about. there isnt a dimple or color flecks in it. i dont see why it was x'd out. just wondering what it might go for.

Attachments

• 1013111044.jpg
    1013111044.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 29
Looks light someone just drew and x on there in pen. Usually there is a stamped x on the disc that the company puts on there. I could be wrong but it looks like a drawn x by someone. Possibly not an x out.

it was pulled out before the x-out stamp was placed on it. Its factory pen i have some kc tee-birds and other ce firebirds with pen on it and no x-out stamp.

So date doesn't make a difference? Just wondering before I sell it. I didn't know if older runs we're more valuable or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts