• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mint 9x aviar? rainbow stamp and 172? i think?. price? i got it cheap last yr ,just curious if prices went up. i knpw people prefer 10x the most.

they are up. especially with it being a mint rainbow stamp.
i just traded the exact same one to tim steele.

PART_1327453470879.jpg

4x kenny glo roc 180gs. Solid 7/10. Had this laying around , may sell it. Any thoughts on value?

Last edited:
http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m569/cefrolfer/?action=view&current=playitagainwraith.jpg

Anyone know if this wraith has any value? Its at my local play it again, its got some crazy cool pearliness to it! Probably about a 7/10, couldn't read the weight but I'm definitely guessing 170+. Looks like it has some type of faded stamp of some type of globe maybe? I couldn't really tell lol.

Thanks in advance!

That's probably identical to an Augusta Wraith, I'm sure it's a great thrower! I'm guessing you could get $15 or so for it.

I bought this off a friend last night.

138009_g.jpg

Never seen this bottom stamp before so I'm assuming it's gotta be sorta rare. The plastic is freaking sweet. Super duper stiff DX. Gotta be like 03-04 plastic right after they changed the logo. Anyone know more about these Rocs?

138009_g.jpg

Never seen this bottom stamp before so I'm assuming it's gotta be sorta rare. The plastic is freaking sweet. Super duper stiff DX. Gotta be like 03-04 plastic right after they changed the logo. Anyone know more about these Rocs?

I had one like that but I lost it in a tree. Every now and then plastic comes out super stiff on the rocs. I have a dx roc from 09 that is as hard as a brick. It flies sweet. So not necessarily from 03-04 but could be.

138009_g.jpg

Yeah those came out after the bar stamp bottom stamp, and were around for a while before the guy holding the disc bottom stamp. Worth 12-16 imo. Cool disc if the person likes bottoms stamps.

Yeah those came out after the bar stamp bottom stamp, and were around for a while before the guy holding the disc bottom stamp. Worth 12-16 imo. Cool disc if the person likes bottoms stamps.

Cool I paid 20 for it so I kinda overpaid a bit. Same friend sold me a sick mint dayglow First Run Champion Sidewinder for 20 so I guess it evened itself out on that end.

Original Rocs:

picture.php

Original Roc. 9/10. 169Gram. Purple metalic stamp. Thrown a few times. Ink on back washed off.

Second Run Roc (Rings Roc):

picture.php

No ink. Not thrown. 9.5/10.

Rings Roc (used).

picture.php

Inked. 8.5/10.

These are old 1988/1989 and rare. Any estimates? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts