• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your favorite disc that you found?

i was trying to knock my red 170 star stingray out of a tree. I grabbed my water bottle and threw it at the what I thought was my disc only to find it was a perfectly beat in wizard no name. I figure it was a gift from the gods. I got the stingray back as well

true story...my buddy aced a hole with his Teebird. about a year later it got stuck high up in a tree on the same hole. we came back months later and that tree had been struck by lightning and the Teebird was still in it and no one had gotten it. when he threw the original ace i mumbled "use the force" and he said "i will". amazing really. we both still suck as golfers though. that hole was HIS.

Found a dx leopard the other day that looked like an actual leopard scratched it up.

My family found a 10X KC Pro Roc on a course while they were just fooling around. No name or number. Not a clue what I had till I tagged along with some guys at the local park and they tried to give me two disc for it. :) I kept it

Latest posts