• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your most underrated disc you carry?

My Omega Super Soft 1.12... flies like a catch disc... ez layups.
DSCJNKY

I'd say I have a few, I love my Lat 64 Striker awesome disc like a longer TeeBird. I love my DGA Rouge and I can bomb it farther then any other disc I have. I also use my DGA Titanic for up shots and some putting it is an amazing approach disc. Finally I putt with nothing but Banger GT's and I love them so much, the most consistent putter I have ever used.

I would say my Lightning #2 Roller. I throw that and it flies with a nice "s" shape to it. Yet if I throw it into the wind, it rolls like it is supposed to.

For me it's my dx Stingray. I use it mainly as a utility disc but have been throwing it more lately. I like to use it for med range rollers when I need to turn the corner and don't have the room for a high anny. I also love putting a little hyzer on it so it flattens out and glides perfectly straight.

Star Shark.

Everyone poo-poos the Shark as a newbie disc, and in DX maybe that's partly true. In premium plastic, it should be right up there with Rocs/Buzzzes.

DX Cro, can make it do anything. By far my favorite mid-range disc even more than my beloved buzz

For me it's my dx Stingray. I use it mainly as a utility disc but have been throwing it more lately. I like to use it for med range rollers when I need to turn the corner and don't have the room for a high anny. I also love putting a little hyzer on it so it flattens out and glides perfectly straight.

Stingrays are not really that underated. I use my champion Stingray for all shots that I need to annnie, it comes back pretty nice too.

Star Shark.

Everyone poo-poos the Shark as a newbie disc, and in DX maybe that's partly true. In premium plastic, it should be right up there with Rocs/Buzzzes.

You speak the truth. I started with a DX Shark that was nice and beat in and I loved that thing. THen I lost it. :( Then I bought a Pro Shark! Awesome disc. With the right release it's dead straight. Crazy glide too!

actually these [stratus and stingray] are Underrated - i stopped using my stratus cause it was black and it went in the woods near where i live (not a course) and concluded i'd never find it. BUT these things will go straight forever albeit slower than your avg disc if you release hyzer. Sort of an effortless disc you don't need to force ever. Damn i might convince myself to get one now. i keep the 'ray for my newb friends that don't have discs. I think i need an arsenal of beginner discs for friends that want to play but don't buy discs themselves

For me, it's gotta be my 163 Star Kite. I love the long glide on this disc. I use it for long approach shots, and when I need to get around an obstacle. Works for me.

no mention of the monarch yet?!?! i would have to go with my 175g monarch or the avenger ss...the monarch straight out of the box was dead straight, though the more my arm strength grows and the more beat in it gets its starting to turn over a lot but for now its still holding a spot in the bag..who knows i might even turn into my go-to roller disc..

Latest posts