• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] What LAt 64 disc would be the closest to the following?

Force/Destroyer= Halo maybe a Blitz still have not thrown the blitz
Wraith= some Riots
Teebird= Striker

Closest comparisons only.

nice have to pick one of those up. just received my first lat64 disc today, a striker. but of course it had to be all crappy and rainy out today. so ill have to wait to throw it.:\

Excalbur = XXX
Force = Blitz
Destroyer = Riot
Wraith = Halo
Teebird = Striker
Roadrunner = Vision

This is how I see them.

Vision is close to a Valk
Striker is close to the Avenger

Close is the key word here...these discs would fall in the same catagory...

Ahhh so it's got a little high speed turn? I might have to reconsider and pick one up. Do the optos as well as the gold lines have a little play in the flight? (s curve)

The domey Optos are the most stable...If you want a less stable one get a goldline or flat opto.

Ahhh so it's got a little high speed turn? I might have to reconsider and pick one up. Do the optos as well as the gold lines have a little play in the flight? (s curve)

slightly less stable meaning -0.5 if you throw over 350' and that mos def includes Opto.

What's the best online store to let them know if you want domey and flat and all that jazzz? I'm thinking GGGT or MS?

If you want a Goldline I can pick you out one at my sponsor's link in my signature (clearwater disc golf store).

The Vision has been described as more of a roadrunner or sidewinder. Mine is new and flys slightly more stable than a new SW

They are supposed to be coming out with a driver that is somewhere between a Vision (sidewinder-ish) and Striker (eagle-teebird-ish) which should about nail the valkyrie's zip code