• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What will be in Mcbeth's bag?

Mspot

Par Member
Assuming Mcbeth goes to Discraft... which seems pretty likely. Lets hear what he will be throwing....

shutterstock_129406271-390x285.jpg

P. McB had a tendency to throw OOP or limited stuff while with Innova. I hope he throws at least one OOP Discraft mold I have in the vault. Selfishly, so it bumps the stale market up for older Discraft stuff and I can finally unload inventory

P. McB had a tendency to throw OOP or limited stuff while with Innova. I hope he throws at least one OOP Discraft mold I have in the vault. Selfishly, so it bumps the stale market up for older Discraft stuff and I can finally unload inventory

Oooooh! The MRV was the first disc I ever got. I would love that disc to come back!

Looking for an old Elite X Buzzz SS.

That was very helpful. What about the Nova? Both from the neutral flight perspective, but also for the energy absorption/hit and sit perspective

Either they make something new, or it will be done through plastic type. They have the X Soft, Z FLX (which is great for hit and stick shots). Obviously not Nova like, but a Z FLX Zone can be one hell of an approach disc.

Maybe he'll take a page out of MJ's book and rock some Banger GT's. Ohhhh, I'd love a Z FLX Banger.

I could definitely see this lineup:

Magnet
Comet
Wasp
Mantis
Vulture
Predator
Heat
Force

But I could also see him asking for a new driver and keeping the existing slower molds but possibly adding plastic blends for those.