• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Would Your Signature Disc Be?

Makani

Fun in warmups, dreadful during a round, just like me

Swirly S-Line FD, only run in 165-gram. (I'm assuming if Discmania makes me a signature disc, I'll get to fill my garage with them...and then I'll never need to compulsively check the internet to see if anyone has 165-gram SFDs available.)

These are available again. Or well they were for about a month. Huk Lab stamps and other retailers had their own house stamps.

They turned out really sick too. Nice and flat (for FD), more stable (the good FD flights we all love), and a pretty good assortment of colors and swirls for once.

K3 Berg if I was sponsored with Kasta
for Innova......probably try for an XT Teebird or Pig

It's been a while. Still love my Bergs and I would probably switch to K3 hard for the plastic. I claimed the Pig before Ricky did, but you know how it is. I would probably try for a Pig X, a mold that would be tweaked so that we can get some goddamn star plastic. Only reason I am trying other molds in that slot right now is because of plastic selection.

Prototype electron glow envy... just because it's an awesome flier.

Second choice since premium seems to be the standard for a TS disc would be a neutron soft relay. Maybe a soft fission relay.

I'd take any of the following:
Reko
Comet
Eagle
Essence
Ballista

Probably a Comet or a Reko though.

Any high speed driver as long as my sig version could be called "First Available".

I would go with a Rhyno in GStar or the Nexus plastic. Great feel and flight. My most used disc throughout the round.

Stokely beat me to the Wizard and Felon and Barsby owns the Eagle. I'd have to go with Lucid Air Trespass

Latest posts