• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's the best part of your game?

Strongest part of my game is my approach from 150' in. I don't drive past 350' accurately and my putting is up or down but I manage most of my best scores with steady par golf and pick up the occasional bird. I can't really imagine having the skills to shoot -10 on any course. My best is -5 and the most birdies I've ever had in a round is 7 (twice). My main, and elusive, goal is to play ONE bogey free round. I've only been playing for about 13 months but I just can't seem to not bogey. Ahh well, lots of practice and a good attitude goes a long way and it's helped me so far.

Best part of my game is course maintenance. My distance, putting and up shots are average and not always reliable. But I'm willing to put in hours with a brush cutter and pole saw to make our course more fun and less of a hassle for people to play. It makes me feel good when others have fun on our course.

:)

My driving is below average but I finally got passed the cursed 200'. My midrange is above average, sometimes I drive with my roc now. My putting is completely awful and inconsistent ):

I can't wait until I can get my ass to Pittsburgh and shoot Moraine etc.

Just not sure I'd tell you I was there :\ ;)

My driving is below average but I finally got passed the cursed 200'. My midrange is above average, sometimes I drive with my roc now. My putting is completely awful and inconsistent ):

Keep at it man! We all sucked at first. It gets better, trust me!

Probably how I look standing on the tee pad!!!

Haha,

I'd say my FH upshots. I'm consistent with them!!

Mine is my raging optimism while playing.

Strengths: Probably putting and approaching thanks to my Polecat, putter flicks with my Ions and my versatile Summit.

Weaknesses: Getting too dizzy to play thanks to weed, grass, and tree pollen gunking up my sinuses.

Strengths: Probably putting and approaching thanks to my Polecat, putter flicks with my Ions and my versatile Summit.

Weaknesses: Getting too dizzy to play thanks to weed, grass, and tree pollen gunking up my sinuses.

You smoke Grass and tree pollen? Thats cray

^^ Glad someone knows what I'm talking about.

:eek:

Alright grodney, I've driven 8 hours to have a beer with these guys (& play Flip), now it's their turn. How far from Pittsburgh are you?

Oh.. I'm better at putting, well at least more consistent. Which is better.. (Vicious circle) :|

2014 or 15? When are the worlds there again?

The social part. Cuz I suck at the physical part.

Latest posts