• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] What's the next best step?

I was going to post and then noticed that slowplastic said everything I wanted to say already. I would go with his recommendations.

escapes are great disc, except they don't handle strong winds very well.. Go teebird and sidewinder..The saint by lat64 is also teebirdy and fly well in headwinds.

Yikun Hu is a nice disc. For me it is pretty understable. More so than the flight numbers give it. I would say the Yikun View is closer to the Leopard. I have both in my bag.

If you would like more info on any Yikun discs or would like to pick some up, PM me.

With all the new trilogy love and innova hate, people are giving you good advice. I have to agree with step up the stability and try a teebird. It is the standard for good reason. You'll never outgrow or out throw it. Valkyries or a hatchet would be a good step up in speed but you could still get them to move like they are supposed to.

I just noticed you also said you were interested in MVP/Axiom. The Crave is a great step up in stability from the Leopard. It's very similar to a worn Teebird more than anything else and has a wide variety of weights to try.