• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your coolest story?

innova or discraft

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, I suppose thats true and could be of some benifit to someone new to the sport. There are charts out there rating the Discraft discs with Innova style stats and also several disc comparison threads in the equipment section of this site.

Kickass poll dude, I love this thread.

:rolleyes:
:p

How can you choose only one unless you are paid to? If I had to choose, it'd be Discraft. About 2/3 of my favorite discs are Discraft, but I couldn't live w/o some Innova and Gateway in my bag.

The poll should have an option like "whatever flies the best" or something. :\

Also,

:confused:

I like discrafts ratings. Instead of pretending those ficticious numbers are real, they just give you a guide. All my dc plastic holds true to its printed rating..can't say the same for innova;)

Its funny cause its usually new players that stress the ratings, yet their flights aren't true to the ratings anyway.

Discraft rating breakdown:
0 will fade forward
1.5's will turn and fade
2+ will fade hard

I was on the BOZO Show once when I was 7, I was in a pie making contest and i won. It was one of those Tootsie Roll filled container that looks like a big Tootsie Roll.
And I was on Real People too. ( if anybody remembers that show around 1979.)

My first golf disc was a found Phantom. Before that I was tossing a small diameter guts Frisbee. It was the early 80s by the way. Tossed Comets and XDs for most part from the mid 80s to late 90s with a few Lighting drivers mixed in. In 2009, after 10 year DG hiatus, its been mostly Innova for me because of the way they rate disc. Innova ratings provide more information.

Whats-that-You-say-this-thread-sucks.jpg

My first golf disc was a found Phantom. Before that I was tossing a small diameter guts Frisbee. It was the early 80s by the way. Tossed Comets and XDs for most part from the mid 80s to late 90s with a few Lighting drivers mixed in. In 2009, after 10 year DG hiatus, its been mostly Innova for me because of the way they rate disc. Innova ratings provide more information.

this is wat im talkin about :thmbup:

my coolest story is when i came out of the womb

My coolest discgolf story was our family trip to New Zealand last March. While we were there, I met Ken and Marc Jarvis and golfed with them for an entire weekend. Me and a newly made friend that worked at the Shoe Clinic finished only 1 stroke behind the Brother's Jarvis playing doubles at Paradise Plates, a course I had never even seen before. I was straight ballin that round off the teebox and made every nearly putt in sight. Good times.

Latest posts