• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what's your favorite midrange

What's your favorite midrange

• Total voters
My first disc was a Roc and it serves me well -- especially for hyzers. However, the Buzzz is really growing on me! Especially the FLX plastic.

I wonder how tis one will turnout? I will go with the obvious though. And just wondering, no cobra??

I went with the Roc. So I will no longer wonder which disc I should use, I traded my Z Buzz. Now its Roc all the way.

My only classified midrange is my kite but it is too light for me now. I throw either my viper, leopard, or eagle for midrange shots. My favorite is my viper, first disc I have ever owned!

I just voted Buzz and Drone. Sadly, there's no Sentinel on this list. Damn, that's a great disc. It will replace your Roc.

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Just kidding! But really the Buzzz is the best mid I've ever thrown!

quest tech. backbone

flies however u want it to...very easy to control and goes dead straight

I'm a fan of the Backbone too.

My favorite mid-range is the XD. I nearly won a Close to the Pin with it. It's deadly accurate as a putter and wonderfully controllable as a mid-range.

The Buzzz rocks. Changed my game. I've only just started using a Roc. Don't like it much so far. I was using the Coyote with predictable success, but the Buzzz pushed the Coyote right out of my bag. No use for the Shark although my gf loves the Shark.

I love how there are always threads about this subject, no matter what.

Let's see, I will go with the anything but on the list list (core still is my fav. but also throw):

Element
Warrior
XD (wife)
Classic Roc (bof of us)
Comet
Stingray (champ and star) (wife)
Kite (wife)