• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your Home course?

Ely for life (Chavez Ridge DGC at Elysian Park, LA, CA). The guys there are the best.

My true home course is H.B. because I learned there and I am 3rd Generation HB Native.

I live in Orlando now soooo, Turkey Lake & T2 will be my home course for now on. I am trippin' cuz these courses are nothing like SoCal courses, but I am up 4 the challenge

do not lose plastic there airfishey..haha

Please do! They'll be mine!...

I'd gladly hold on to them for him, but I have a feeling he'd ask for them back before we got to the next hole...I've played more than a few rounds with him.

It is sad that neither of the top two courses in the area are 18 holes though. I'm playing the same courses he is, unless ISU is in session. Then its http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=287

havent played emery yet...11,000' holy smokes..buffalo has some sweeeeet courses...beaver island is da bomb

Both amazing courses. If you ever make it up here you need to play Como Lake Park as well. It's insane. Just be prepared to loose some discs in the drink if you aren't a confident driver.

i played como and lost nothing..played all the buffalo courses but emery...im waiting on concrete tees before i tackle it and beat bobby's course record

there are actually a couple of courses I play at least 2 or 3 times a week...... My fav would be William Cameron Park....great course but the city is trying to mix things up..... nice elevation changes some short and some longish open holes.... I would highly recomend this course for DGers of all skill level.....if your coming to Waco I'll gladly be there for a round......... the other course I play alot.... is Woodway.... a very nice course......very scenic being right next to a lake..... there are some nice tunnel shots on this course.......I can usually be found there in the early morning around 7:30 playing with my bff sub ceroh.....
^^^
AWWWW I feel so special!!!!!:) See MOM I do to have friends!!

Lions Park in Temple, TX. Course is kept up nicely and laid out nice. It is only 2 mins from my house.

I guess Charlie vettiner is technically my home course since it's the closest, but freeman lake is the one I play most by FAR...

Charlie Vettiner is less than five minutes away from my house and I call it my home course. Before it was built Iroquois Park was my home course. I still play IQ more because I can get 3-4 rounds in the same time it takes for 1-2 at Vettiner.

Despite having Mt. Airy five minutes from my house, it's Idlewild with Banklick (Lincoln Ridge - I'll never call it that) a close second.

Hmmm...this is a hard one for me. I split my time between Huntersville, NC and Ellerbe, NC. When in Ellerbe it is Fox Chase. It would be Scotland County DGC, it's much closer, but they ripped up a chunk of the front 9.

When in Huntersville it breaks down like this. Hornet's Nest is 8 miles from my driveway. Bailey Rd Park is 9.4. Davidson College is 12 miles. Brackett's Bluff is 14. Bailey is a pitch and putt, but I've played it a ton, and always warm up there if going to play Davidson or Brackett's. I love Brackett's and plan on hitting it more. And Hornet's Nest....it's hard not to play such a great course when it's that close. As a matter of fact you will find me there in about 15 minutes.....

Red Rocks Community College - Lakewood, CO
Although I learned how to play on Valley View in New Berlin, WI...it's not the same as it used to be...so when back in Milwaukee, I wouldn't play anywhere other than Brown Deer Park...what an awesome course!

Latest posts