• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] What's your putter?

What brand is your putter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really like this Innova Pro Dart I bought at Wal-Mart. I know it may sound cheesy but I've been putting really good with it.

DD's classic soft Judge.
I've always favored a soft putter so when these hit the market I tried one.
Haven't looked back since!

same here. why people need 4 or 5 putters in there bag blows my mind

many of us drive with our putters instead of worrying about powering down so we have a midrange setup with our putters instead. so you'll catch me putting my putter in the basket quite often. ;)

as far as putting putters go, yes, still the PA4.

but also another PA4 in 400 plastic (main driving putter, will be getting most of the work), a Breaker (skips/flex shots and holes that need to finish farther right than a hyzer will allow), a Ridge (hit and stick upshots) and a light Summit (long putts).

For driving and putting I use SS Wizards. Yes I now it says Soft but it is a SS. I am sure I have said it a few times but you will not find a better deal on putters. Dave at Gateway will get you whatever you need. I have enough to last my life time. This is not a sales pitch. Just saying. :thmbup: Love me some Wizards.

Attachments

• WizardSS-175i.jpg
    WizardSS-175i.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 15
JK Aviar for actual putting only... surprised I'm the first to post this one!

Various other Aviars and a Zone in the bag for different shots.

I started using the pa2 at the start of the summer and my putting has gotten better and better. They cycle decently in 300s plastic; they are also on the shallow side which I prefer.