• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

When you find a disc????

This one is hilarious. He's got a handful of putters, and mids, along with about 10 high speed drivers. Then he shows off his technique at the end......I won't ruin that part.

but guys, If he spent the time to climb a 50ft tree. he should be able to keep the disc.

amirite??

stealing/finding: two different things!

CALL. Disc thieves taste like chicken.
Thievery involves actually 'stealing' something.
Not to be confused with finding a disc that somebody else lost, left behind, etc.
Your individual integrity & morals will dictate weather you will call the number on the disc.
If you are cool, you will call. If not Karma is said to come-a-calling for you! :p
If there is a number on the disc & you choose not to call it is still not thievery. It is just plain old douchery, which is worse!

I think dude needs to practice his x-step into a shower...

:popcorn:

CALL. Disc thieves taste like chicken.

8782665650561516033_1.jpg

Then he shows off his technique at the end......I won't ruin that part.

What, that's not how you are supposed to throw?? I have been doing it wrong all of these years :doh:

I wonder if this douche is on DGCR. We should put that clip of him throwing in the technique section and just make fun of him.

So when I find a disc no matter where I call. But the sasquatch does have a pretty valid point. When you throw a disc it is not lost until you quit searching. If you decide your time is more valuable than continuing looking for a disc then that's your choice. I always call, but I do not expect or care if someone else calls.

At first I hated this guy. I wanted to look him up and hit up the local courses and tourneys just to have a word with him in person. Then I watched his in the bag and throw. He's awesome. He's such a douche with an inflated ego and imagination but with that hesher persona I don't know where the confidence comes from. He's interesting to me. His Katana he said goes super far and longer than should be possible. Then he threw that katana. That's youtube gold.

CALL or TEXT the number. Come on! I do EVERYTIME. I'm hoping that my "DISCKARMA" is good enough to get that Star Wraith that I lost the other day back.

At first I hated this guy. I wanted to look him up and hit up the local courses and tourneys just to have a word with him in person. Then I watched his in the bag and throw. He's awesome. He's such a douche with an inflated ego and imagination but with that hesher persona I don't know where the confidence comes from. He's interesting to me. His Katana he said goes super far and longer than should be possible. Then he threw that katana. That's youtube gold.

:hfive:

I'm glad someone caught that.

I posted that video not long ago. I was amazed by his comments so I had to post it on here. Looks like he took the video off. He must got alot of people harassing him.