• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where would you?

within any Giant Redwood forest...

or my grandmas house.

There already are a few.

The oldest and best IMO would be the Redwood Curtain, here in Arcata. College of the Redwoods in Eureka also plays through the redwoods on about half the course. Black Mouse in Felton plays through a redwood forest too. A few holes of Tarwater play through a redwood grove around the bottom of the course. There is also a private course that I know of up here that plays through a redwood forest, but it isn't listed on here.

I don't know if I'd want to subject my discs to an urban course....they are too pretty to purposely beat the piss out of...

Now if YOU want to loan me some discs to intentionally destroy, NOW we're talking ;)

I don't know if I'd want to subject my discs to an urban course....they are too pretty to purposely beat the piss out of...

Now if YOU want to loan me some discs to intentionally destroy, NOW we're talking ;)

Part of the player pack for the hypothetical Minneapolis Guerilla Open, one each DX Destroyer, Roc, and Aviar. Extra prize for the side game of who has the most torn up disc at the end.

^ My discs would be visiting "taco city" after an urban course...

If you could set up a course anywhere in the world where would it be at and why?? Mine would be a course on the coast of whales tons of rolling hills and beautiful scenery

Wow, I never thought about setting up a course on a living breathing animal before. That would be wicked awesome!

*it's Wales*

If there were no liability/safety/cost/pedestrian issues, I think it'd be fun to play in a downtown area, having to hit alley tunnel shots, different floors of a parking garage, in/out of windows or balconies, meathook around buildings. Would be interesting to throw off a skyscraper, if I knew I wouldn't hurt anyone.

Like this?? :)

Edit: DavidSauls already posted a link :doh:

Last edited:
Wow, I never thought about setting up a course on a living breathing animal before. That would be wicked awesome!

*it's Wales*

:clap: :clap:

smiley-taunt001.gif

;)

I was playing around w/ a buddy tossing a disc (Star Cro I think?) in downtown Minneapolis at the county gov't center's little plaza. Got me thinking, it would be fun to do a "guerilla" tourney in a downtown area. It'd have to be a couple small groups, and I'm certain the cops would be on ya' after a while..but it would be awesome.

I used to stay up all night when I was a student at the U, and we'd ride bikes downtown on Sunday morning at 5 or 6 - it was empty, and hugely fun to rip around on bikes. That would be the way to do it :D

The Mary Tyler Moore statue could be a hole, as could the giant cherry on spoon by the Walker. It would be epic.

Last edited:
Imma say a tropical island.

Something like the Sun King cruise thing with the baskets on an island, only on a more permanent basis.

I wanna play in perfect weather, all the time, in just a pair or trunks and my Ray Bans, sipping rum drinks and saying creepy Quagmire type stuff to perfectly curved native women.

I intentionally keep a few dog chew toys around just in case weird stuff comes up. Hell, the last time I played Mohawk, the chicken coop put a gash one of my SS Wizards that just about got to the flight plate. Between that, a beat Z Buzzz, a road rashed Opto River, and one of my hoarded champ wraith throwers, I'd be pretty much ready to go.

The Fire Swamp from Princess Bride.

The flame spurts would be hard on discs and you could lose plastic in the lightning sand but what about the R.O.U.S.s?

Imma say a tropical island.

Something like the Sun King cruise thing with the baskets on an island, only on a more permanent basis.

I wanna play in perfect weather, all the time, in just a pair or trunks and my Ray Bans, sipping rum drinks and saying creepy Quagmire type stuff to perfectly curved native women.

I like this idea a lot! This sounds like my ideal course.

If I could have my way, Yosemite National Park.

Like the urban idea though , Minneapolis or Boston or San Diego all work.

I'd play on aircraft carriers in the ocean. Risk Reward factor is extreme. Lots of obstacles like jets and what not. Multiple carriers so there is gaps you have to cross haha

I'd play on aircraft carriers in the ocean. Risk Reward factor is extreme. Lots of obstacles like jets and what not. Multiple carriers so there is gaps you have to cross haha

Lotsa luck getting your golden retriever to fish out a disc at those heights :p

Too windy for my tastes.