• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Which Anode plastic do you prefer?

im currently in the market for a pink orange or neon yellow/green soft anode

I tried my Neutron Anode yesterday for the first time. So, I can't compare it to a Proton. But, I like it, I really really like it! And I usually don't like premium plastic.

Soft Eclipse Anodes for putting, approaching, and driving. I have a N that's beating in a bit faster for driving.

I putt with heavy Neutron Anodes. However, I did for a short while putt with a Proton Ion and a Proton Anode which was ok i guess. really disliked the candy coloring of the plastic and how easy it puddle topped. The proton felt cheap to me.

Neutron for putts all day. Soft eclipse off the tee and approaches. In this cold winter weather my n anodes get shelved and roll with soft protrons for putting when it's below 20 degrees.

Soft protons for putting, IMO they have the right amount of flex. I tend to use mediums for drives and up shots. Verdict is still out on neutrons though.

Soft neutrons are so soft and grippy, but they still hold their stability. Too bad they stopped making them...

Latest posts