• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which cart holds the most discs?

oldmandiscer

Banned
Zuca with saddle bags and putter pocket? Seems like 40-42 might fit in that combination.

I have the Zuca cart and carry 16 drivers on the upper shelf and 14 mids/putters on the lower shelf, you could get one more in each fairly easily maybe two based on the cumulative width of your discs. So I say an easy 32 with my selection. I don't have the saddlebags and have never seen a good number for the discs they hold. I carry my putters in the side pockets, 3 approach on one side and my two putters on the other. The pockets are different sizes one really only holds 2 putters the other could hold 4. So just the standard cart with no saddlebags or putter pouch can hold 38 (with my choices) so you are at 40 with the putter pouch. The saddlebags reduce the easy access to the side pockets and I have plenty of room so I never explored them further.

I put some heavy duty outdoor velcro on the seat area of the cart. I have three "accessories" I trade out that I put velcro on the bottom of. I have a soft side cooler I put on for casual rounds, a cushion I put on for tournament play, and an old shoulder bag that holds about 24 discs for fieldwork.

I forgot to add you might take a look at the Infinite Discs Power Pocket Pouch it adds room for 8 discs vs the 2 for the Zuca putter pouch and it is basically the same price. So with just the cart and that putter pouch, you could easily get to 42 discs but likely closer to 46.

I can get about 7 putters into one of the saddlebags on my zuca cart. The big drawback to having 4.2 million discs is weight. My cart sometimes gets crazy heavy. It's only a problem when I have to go over a swinging bridge and up a ton of stairs.

Ridge roller r3, front putter pocket and putter caddy fridge. 7 in the putter caddy, 3 in the front putter pocket of the r3 and another 35-40 in the main

I forgot to add you might take a look at the Infinite Discs Power Pocket Pouch it adds room for 8 discs vs the 2 for the Zuca putter pouch and it is basically the same price. So with just the cart and that putter pouch, you could easily get to 42 discs but likely closer to 46.

Is the Power Pocket Pouch available anywhere now? I can't find them in stock anywhere.

Is the Power Pocket Pouch available anywhere now? I can't find them in stock anywhere.

It's something that Infinite discs came up with. As such I've never seen it elsewhere. They do seem to have trouble keeping it in stock.

on a side note, I'm not sure about long term durability. All the dividers are single stitched. Also no rain protection.

Latest posts