• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Zuca Arsenal Cart

Two reason I brought the original Zuca.

1. Price $299
2. I didn't have to bend super far down to sit on it.
Right?

I always thought that even the Zuca Compact was too low. These "cube" type carts are much more lower.

Agree about the height issue (plus, it's 18.5 pounds empty weight to pull around all day).

I'm so glad I never pulled the trigger on this style of cart. Price was always a stopper for me.

As it turns out, I often leave my Zuca Backpack LG at home and use a modified camp stool that sets my bag high enough that I hardly bend over to select discs. It weighs next to nothing to carry over one shoulder, and doubles as a seat if I need it.

Since I'm a bagger, I liked the flexibility of the Backpack cart. A typical bagging day could be several cart rounds and several carry rounds, depending on conditions. "Very Cart Friendly" courses are great - but anything less than "Very" often meant dragging the thing over rocks and roots, through very narrow transitions, or carrying it for brief segments. Not fun - and more trouble than it's worth.

My experience tells me that if you're considering spending $200 - $500 on a cart, you better really be sure the courses you play most often accommodate easy use of that cart.

My Backpack cart works great when I play my local course (a converted ball golf course). But for most of the time, it's the $20 modified camp stool, or just my backpack.

Attachments

• PXL_20230731_195401939_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20230731_195401939_Original.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I don't really "get it". Super expensive, you could just buy a Ridge Roller for this price. It's also specifically branded "Dynamic Discs" in multiple visible spots which won't appeal to some folks. I'm someone who buys all this kind of stuff. I saw Ricky using his and thought "I'll probably buy that when it's commercially produced just to try it out". But I also figured "Oh, it's a transit with less storage but 2 big butt cushions...probably $300".