• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Which high speed driver mold is the least consistent (from disc to disc)?

That is the reason I use only the Champion models I got in 2014, as the others were all over the board and some were high dome others were low dome from the same run. The Champion models of Destroyers are way more consistent then the Star or Pro model as the disc is made in less numbers as they are less popular so naturally the discs are going to be more constant.

You can thank Paul McBeth for the Pro and Star models being popular, he first used those in the 2000's when he first was a pro with apparel team, Uh one that now makes disc too. Got such big distance with the disc that Innova players started using those discs too.

Yeah, no. Avery Jenkins had the signature Star Destroyer before McBeth did.

Yeah, no. Avery Jenkins had the signature Star Destroyer before McBeth did.

Yes, but I'm with Casey on this one, as I suspect Avery Jenkins was far less influential on Destroyer popularity than Paul McBeth was and is.