• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who else is excited for the latest Ridge Roller?

This is an update from his website!

Update: 5/13/15 I am now going with cordura fabric for the bag material stuff is really thick military type grade

Just posted a short video of how the cart breaks down and fits very nice inside a trunk. My daughter was the video crew lol this is the latest model closes to the production model. It also as the codura bag but not the final bag yet few more tweaks. Thanks

http://youtu.be/r5a-ZLjOJ84

Last edited:
update!! so its looking like june 15-20 i will have 50 carts 50 more coming on order that are going to be a combination of my parts and zucas parts that i will be assembling.. there are a few factory issues that need to be dialed in and it will take 60 days to be complete after that the supply will be endless..
the production cart will be a little different then what i have been posting.. we are going with the sport frame raised to the same specs as the pro, this way we will have more space inside the bag for storage and will allow us to stack the discs vertical like the pro..
the disc rack will be a lot different with dividers, the pvc will be gone and looking more legit..
frame colors will be all of what zuca offers and orange ..
bag colors are still being worked out but they will be made from 1000d cordura with a lot of storage options, roll down door, side door..
quick release wheels..
new quick release handle pole little different then mine..

i will be updating when I'm ready for a pre order so start thinking of color combos you would like and keep your eyes for the pre order post I'm thinking by the end of may i will start that..
thanks alot pretty exciting stuff....joe

update!! so its looking like june 15-20 i will have 50 carts 50 more coming on order that are going to be a combination of my parts and zucas parts that i will be assembling.. there are a few factory issues that need to be dialed in and it will take 60 days to be complete after that the supply will be endless..
the production cart will be a little different then what i have been posting.. we are going with the sport frame raised to the same specs as the pro, this way we will have more space inside the bag for storage and will allow us to stack the discs vertical like the pro..
the disc rack will be a lot different with dividers, the pvc will be gone and looking more legit..
frame colors will be all of what zuca offers and orange ..
bag colors are still being worked out but they will be made from 1000d cordura with a lot of storage options, roll down door, side door..
quick release wheels..
new quick release handle pole little different then mine..

i will be updating when I'm ready for a pre order so start thinking of color combos you would like and keep your eyes for the pre order post I'm thinking by the end of may i will start that..
thanks alot pretty exciting stuff....joe

I am ready to pre order now lol. I hope I don't miss out on the first 50 because I don't have Facebook. I will do my best to check your site often. Thanks for the update

I get the final bag with the roll up door tomorrow if I approve Zuca will finish the bags. Carts are on there way then I need to finish building the carts and by the time I get that done I should have the bags. I would say 2 weeks. I posted a couple videos on my webpage and what colors I'm expecting. I will also post pic of the new bag so there should be a picture of the actual cart complete as it will look when sold. Thanks. Let's Roll!
http://ridgeroller.simpl.com

Yes you can purchase the bag separate. It's 115.00 shipped final test bag comes Friday then about 2 weeks for the first shipment will arrive. I had a few tweaks to the bag so it got set back for shipment date

Release date pushed back to the beginning of August we just decided to built 90% at the factory instead of me building 50% so my turn around time will be super fast when they arrive. Also did a few tweaks to the bag for more storage and a few surprises from Zuca that I had I no idea they were doing. This week a big update. Thanks guys and keep Rollin

Awesome news yesterday carts will be here 2 weeks early first production cart will be here Friday with the newest bag with my logo on it. Update Friday

Yes pre order is over I am saving 25 just for guys that don't mind what color I have left and don't have the money yet. I have 100 more coming in 30 days

Thanks for the heads up, Joe. I know the frame/bag combo I want (grey frame/red bag - Go Buckeyes!) so it sounds like I'm giving it another month.