• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who is your favorite MPO / FPO player(s)?

Gary-Oldman-Yelling-Everyone-Leon-The-Professional.gif

For MPO it's kind of hard several very good player I like to watch;

Philo, Fledberg, JohnE and McBeth probably are tops, but agin so many great players.

For FPO probably Des Redding and Val Jenkins. The both throw some killer shots.

I think I like watching all of those players because I learn a lot from watching them. I never could understand how to get distance on a BH drive before watching Philo drive, and Feldbergs putting vids have saved me so many strokes.

+1 here
I really enjoy watching DF. He is a legend and should have the respect as such. The younger players are also fun. It is a difficult decision to just pick one.

I keep watching this big guy, terry gallops (maybe), and i love his attitude and watching his oh shots. The guy is in alot of the mcflysohigh vids on yt.

I had the chance to catch Cale Leiviska, Richard Wysocki, and Paul Ulibarri at the the Des Moines challenge this year and thought they were very courteous and friendly. By the last 9 holes they had a huge following they were great even if the crowd annoyed them they didn't show it. As for my favorite pro to watch in tournaments I've seen on you tube i'd have to say Michael Johansen, Steve Ricco, and Dave Feldberg as long as hes not having a bad round and complaining lol. not sure if its just me, but i liked Dave more with his Beard. Always love his instructional videos though.

Edit:
Forgot to mention that i love to watch Simon Lizotte so its not just the older guys my age I like to watch.

Last edited:
I've met some very nice pros in my short time playing. I do find myself trying to root for Uli and Jennifer Allen. There's only a handful I've met that had a personality conflict, but I'm not perfect either.

I'm a real fan of McBeth - EXTRAORDINARY player, and from at least the videos I've seen, he seems like a real polite, professional acting guy. I also am a big fan of Big Jerm and Schusterick, and I'm watching more Climo and how can you not be stoked about that guy?

MPO: McB3ast, then Lizotte (dat arm), and Rico (dat putting)

FPO: Pierce and Jenkins for the same reasons respectively