• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] WHTAS UP WITH THE TI BUZZZZ

My frequent playing partner geofflaw got a Ti Buzzz and has just been killing it. It has improved his game substantially. Very consistent, but no, it has no glide whatsoever. But it's on a frozen rope everytime he throws it. Maybe he just got a good one, I dunno.

mine was very similar.. i like lil lighter so mine is 170-172g, very flat and orange.. but yeah pretty much about dead straight w/ less glide.. and like i had mentioned before i could see that being good in certain situations just atm i dont really have the room or need to add another buzzz in but if i had extra space i could see it as something i could put in or take out depending on course and conditions.. dunno if its the same on the Buzzz but the colorshift ti stalker i got is much grippier then the normal orange ti ..

Is it just me or does Ti plastic seem to all be glideless??? Didn't I hear about Stalkers and Nukes not having as much glide as the other plastic lines, too? Maybe this reduced glide would make these better into headwinds than their lower plastic brethren? Experiment with the Ti Buzzz as compared to the other Buzzz lines of plastic in windy conditions?

Yes, mine is a brick. No glide but it's a straight shooter. Useful for a few shots.