• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Widened the site

As you may have noticed, the site got a little fatter, the maps got a little bigger and so did the fonts.

Did you also just add (City, State) to the homepage's Recent Reviews? or have I been missing that :eek:

Its like a wide body jet in here now.
Plenty of room to stretch out.
ECHO ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((●)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) OHCE :clap:

Did you also just add (City, State) to the homepage's Recent Reviews? or have I been missing that :eek:
Just added that based on the suggestion earlier in this thread. Now that I've got some more room to play around I may start adding more stuff like that.

Last edited:
Perfect! Looks great Tim!! :clap:

Even looks good on my phone. Thanks again! :hfive:

Noticed it this afternoon, and thought I'd changed my zoom setting inadvertently. This'll make The Sexiest Woman on Earth thread even better! :D

Very nice. Now it will take some doing to get a pic to run off the screen.

Nice job Tim. The map browser (where I spend most of my time) is even better now. I recall requests for a wide format back in 2008 or 2009. I'm glad you waited. There were still a lot of 4:3 screens hanging around back then. Good job improving on your perfection, man! :D

Not sure if this is related to the widening, but when I click on "All New Posts" only 4-12 threads show up(the oldest result is from ~1.5 hours ago.) Before the widening it would usually bring up 1-3 pages of results, depending on time and how much people are posting.

So is it just me?

That has nothing to do with the width of the site... maybe try clearing cookies or something.

It's like the site went from weekend bag sized to tourney bag sized.

I like the look on my laptop. I noticed too, that if you zoom it out to 90% in Chrome, it's like the site was before the widening, in case the new flavor isn't for you.

all in all, nice.

Is it just me or did the name of the city each course is in disappear from the course title pages? If so, I'd like this back.

Latest posts