• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Will supercolor take dye?

ViolaBouquet

Eagle Member
I have a couple super color buzzz's. I was thinking of dying them but wondering if the dye will mix with the parts that are already printed or if the supercolor printing will block the ink from dying the disc.

I don't know. But I think that supercolors are a separate layer from the plastic. More akin to a big sticker than a dye job. So I would imagine that it won't work. However, whatever material they make those out of, might take itself take dye, so maybe you can change the color of it a bit? Not sure. Try it out and see! And then let us know!

I don't know. But I think that supercolors are a separate layer from the plastic. More akin to a big sticker than a dye job. So I would imagine that it won't work. However, whatever material they make those out of, might take itself take dye, so maybe you can change the color of it a bit? Not sure. Try it out and see! And then let us know!

I also feel the big supercolor stamp will block the dye from taking.

Latest posts