• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Disc ever purchased?

I once got a Pro Cobra.

I really liked the DX Cobra when I got this, but the Pro was incredibly floppy for a Cobra to fly well.

On that note, I also picked up a Champion Cobra and it never flew that well for me. So I'm still holding on to it for a good trade.

buzz. roc a close second those are some useless discs

You do know that you have just brought hell down upon you. I can't wait to see all the Roc and Buzz lovers come out of the woodwork and then start attacking each other. Buzz on Roc violence is the best.

Same with the Aviar?????????????? That is the craziest thing I have EVER heard. There is a reason the 12x world champ uses one and it is not cause it sucks.

I would say the #1 roller or most anything else lightning. Sorry Texas nothing personal, just could never get into anything from them. Although, there are newer plastics I am just yet to try them.

I dont know but for me the Aviar is a heartless B with no room for error. Either you putt it perfect or your screwed. Plus last time I checked I aint Climo, that dude is a freak, seriously ever seen his fingers, they are long and fat, like they were made by god just to play disc golf.

I love the cobra.... what you looking for.....

I no longer have the Pro Cobra.

The Champion Cobra is Out of Production and I want nothing less than $40 or a trade worth that much.

Want List

• Champion Teebirds
  • Rocs
  • KC Pro Aviars
  • Zephyr
  • Condor
  • ANY Glo Discs
  • R-Pro Boss

Same with the Aviar?????????????? That is the craziest thing I have EVER heard. There is a reason the 12x world champ uses one and it is not cause it sucks.

I would say the #1 roller or most anything else lightning. Sorry Texas nothing personal, just could never get into anything from them. Although, there are newer plastics I am just yet to try them.

Whoa there partner. This thread asked for our personal OPINION and I don't care if the 12x world champ uses it. Although it may work of you it is useless for me and I never said it sucks. I have tried that disc until I am blue in the face and it cost me too many extra putts. If it works for you and the 12x champ great. The only non innova disc I have is my FLX Challenger and that is what works for me.

I 'll stand by you!

buzz. roc a close second those are some useless discs

While I voiced my opinion on the avair (already got pounded), My second vote would have agreed with you.

So let them crawl out of every knock and cranny and I will stand with you! Because you have probably started a big fire with this opinion.

I hate the avair, esp the 150g....that's about as close to wham-o as I've thrown. The JK is ok, but the dx ones are horrid.

Worst thing I bought was the Monarch, the disc is probably good, but I just didn't like it.

Fingers dont fit an Aviar, and I think Roc's are dumb. You have to carry 4 and wait a year for some of them to do what another disc will do right out of the box. Then you lose your 3 year old Roc and it is the end of the world. Just use a Wolf or a Kite if you want a disc to stay turned over. Can't use a champ Rhyno either.

I do like the Orc, Dart, Destroyer, and Groove.

Fingers dont fit an Aviar, and I think Roc's are dumb. You have to carry 4 and wait a year for some of them to do what another disc will do right out of the box. Then you lose your 3 year old Roc and it is the end of the world. Just use a Wolf or a Kite if you want a disc to stay turned over. Can't use a champ Rhyno either.

I do like the Orc, Dart, Destroyer, and Groove.

Exactly, having to beat in three of the same disc to get the shots you want seems kind of weak. Especially like you said you can buy three different discs and get the same effect.

CRAP DISC LIST:
#1 Innova Roc -- ok so I know I just pissed off every discgolf fanboy out there, but guess what....this disc, in my humble opinion, is a turd. But I will say that the classic roc I have thrown before did change my opinion to not hate classic rocs. (For what it's worth I prefer a Viper...)
#2 Discraft Drone -- This discs prototype was straight cut from a piece of stanky cheese. I didn't like the drone when I 1st bought it as a noob, and I still didn't like it when I revived it from storage a few months back. Just doesn't fly as well or have as much versatility as other options in my bag.
#3 Discwing QK (1st run) -- These discs actually flew really well, and I liked there feel and all, but my complaint is directed towards there resiliency. Honestly, what where they making these things out of over there in england?? Because the lasted as though they were molded in a balsa wood/Styrofoam mix...
#4 Innova Beast -- Actually a really good disc, my particular throw just doesn't work well with it. I just turn them over way too hard off the tee pad... Personally I need something a little more stable, which is why I then preferred the Orc and Wraith, and now Destroyers, X-Cals, and Bosses. My understable stuff is generally my orcs and wraiths now...

First I agree, how could you not like the Aviar in some capacity...hell there like like a bajillion different types of aviars out there, try different ones and you may just change your opinion...

And secondly, lightning stuff has never been a part of my bag and I am Texan born, raised, and proud of it...But I will admit that I have always wanted fill my little Innova bag with a set of the lightning line up...just think it would be eclectic and some what funny to rock them, as I consider them old school.

Innova Dart, thought the R-Pro plastic would be really cool to have with the putter. But that thing loves to bounce off the chains.

I loved the aviar dx and glow so I was like hey the r pro that should stick to the chains... Tough luck that thing is a pig and hard for me to steer. I am a fan of the dx version all the way. Not sure why I keep it in the bag.. I think I am still trying to justify the money spent on it.

I would have to go with the quarter K. Never could get a handle on that disc, probably why I ended up losing it.

believe it or not its the aviar. i couldnt throw my first one and traded it off as soon as i could.

Crazy! The Aviar is my favorite disc.

As for my two cents, I've never bought a disc then hated it. I always seem to find a spot for it in my bag.

Pretty much any of the dx plastic i bought off ebay,...(archangel, beast, valkriye, orc..etc),,,been bad jnews for me...

sorry bout the typign im pretty drunk

Latest posts