• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] You can only carry 4 disc and...

TripleB

Eagle Member
If you could only carry 4 disc for every round at every course you play for the next year, and of the 4 one has to be a putter, one has to be a midrange, and one has to be a driver (you can pick whatever 4th disc you want), what do you carry?

I'm new to Disc Golf, and haven't tried but about 14 to 18 disc, but I'd have to go with:

putter: Latitude 64 Pure (so long for a putter and always perfectly straight...single handily responsible for my first 2)

midrange: Innova Shark (not the longest mid but I typically get a pretty straight shape to my throws with a slight fade at the end)

fairway: Innova Leopard (my most consistent disc...something about the shape or size of the rim makes this disc come out of my hand perfectly almost every time...and I love the flight)

extra: Innova Teebird (thought about my Sidewinder but the flight of the Teebird is a really nice compliment to the flight of my Leopard)

Looking forward to your responses!

TripleB

Judge
E Mac Truth
Undertaker
Predator

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Yeti
Evidence
Patriot
Enemy

Does the job I need for most things. I could imagine a Beast or something similar instead of the Patriot, but the other 3 are solid.

Putter - McPro Aviar
Mid - Buzzz
Driver - Valkyrie
Wildcard - Resistor

Putter: Jawbreaker-ChallengerSS
Mid: Z-BuzzzSS
Driver: Big Z-Undertaker
Extra: Big Z-Nuke

Hard Shield
Hard Harp (this is the extra one)
K1 Kaxe
Eternal Alpha

This is easy, I play four disc rounds all the time. Nothing like carrying 4 in the hand and going off for a quick round.

DX Rhyno
KC Roc
Star Eagle-X
DX Gazelle