• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You Get Four Discs...

Hpp clear Evo magic 175g

Zephyr 191g?

Star tl 172g

Star boss 174g

My putter overlaps with my mid so picked the zephyr for mid. Good times, good times.

Putt: 176g Lat64 Grip Pure
Mid: 175g Lat64 Opto Fuse
Fair: 175g Innova Champ TeeBird
Drive: 169g Innova Pro Wraith

Hpp clear Evo magic 175g

Zephyr 191g?

Star tl 172g

Star boss 174g

My putter overlaps with my mid so picked the zephyr for mid. Good times, good times.

Anyone who picks a Zephyr for anything is my hero. I love my new champion ones. :)

176 Soft Ion / 176 KC Pro Roc / 175 KC Pro (11x) Teebird / 163 (Flippy) Pro Destroyer

Very stable mid, stable fairway, flippy distance is the way to be.

Magnet
Shark
Leopard
Glide
Does anybody have any suggestions for discs because I am a newbie and when I throw, most of the time my discs go right. I have a Glide, Buzz-SS, Shark, Leopard, Aviar Yeti Pro, and I lost my katana. Also can somebody explain the reason discs bounce and skip.

Does anybody have any suggestions for discs because I am a newbie and when I throw, most of the time my discs go right. I have a Glide, Buzz-SS, Shark, Leopard, Aviar Yeti Pro, and I lost my katana. Also can somebody explain the reason discs bounce and skip.

Don't know about the Yeti, and I am sure there are other threads out there, but I'll chime in briefly. Assuming you are right-handed? If so, then your right turn/turnover is either mechanical or these discs are too understable for how hard you throw. Glides are MADE to go right. Easily. If you change to a disc with more overstable tendencies, they might straighten out. Glide to Impact to Cyclone to Avenger, Shark to Roc to Gator, Leopard to Teebird or Eagle.

Don't know about the Yeti, and I am sure there are other threads out there, but I'll chime in briefly. Assuming you are right-handed? If so, then your right turn/turnover is either mechanical or these discs are too understable for how hard you throw. Glides are MADE to go right. Easily. If you change to a disc with more overstable tendencies, they might straighten out. Glide to Impact to Cyclone to Avenger, Shark to Roc to Gator, Leopard to Teebird or Eagle.

Or he's throwing forehand...in order to diagnose the problem we need to know how you throw.

Putter: APX
Mid: D Zone
Fairway: Stalker
Driver: Z Flick

Magnet
Shark
Leopard
Glide

Post a thread in "Bag Suggestions/Feedback"

Putter: MVP Anode
Mid-Range: 177g ESP Buzzz
Fairway: GL River
Driver: Champ Valkyrie

Latest posts