• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you step on a sliver of glass on your way to play doubles, and don't remove it for a week 'cause there more golf to be played!

... I'm going to Las Vegas for the first time for spring break with the lady. Never been before, but the first thing I do when we decided to go is use DGCR to find the courses that are there, and tell the lady I plan on throwing at some point! I'd rather gamble my wizard into some chain link!

...When in lieu of a bachelor party you convince your groomsmen to play two rounds of night golf instead of the usual tradition. Which was 100 percent worth it got my very first ace during the first of those two rounds!!!

...When in lieu of a bachelor party you convince your groomsmen to play two rounds of night golf instead of the usual tradition. Which was 100 percent worth it got my very first ace during the first of those two rounds!!!

:clap:

For the last three years (or more) DG has been what I do on New Years Eve/Morning!

:clap:

For the last three years (or more) DG has been what I do on New Years Eve/Morning!
Works for me! Played Fly Boy with Connor Jones New Year's Eve 2011, then Morristown Kiwanis with Curveball New Year's Day 2012. Played NGCT with Keith Johnson NYE 2013, and Mr. Fixit showed me round Sandy Creek to start off 2014. :hfive:

...you live in the mid-west or northeastern part of the US and you've played several rounds this winter.

The season snowfall record in Detroit is 93.6 inches, set back in 1880-1881. We've logged 90.7 inches this winter; 3 more inches and it's a new local record... seems quite possible.

Last edited:
you wait in agonizing pain for Saturday just to go to a park 30 minutes away from just to see if they will be selling any DD, LAT, or Westside plastic thanks to the 2 Disc Challenge by DD

... I'm going to Las Vegas for the first time for spring break with the lady. Never been before, but the first thing I do when we decided to go is use DGCR to find the courses that are there, and tell the lady I plan on throwing at some point! I'd rather gamble my wizard into some chain link!
Awwwww nooice!!! Me too! :thmbup: I will be going to Vegas for the first time this Summer with my girlfriend and I told her I want to see about disc golfing out there :D I will make a disc golfer out of her yet...

You know you're addicted to DG when you spend all of your internet time on a DG forum reading and writing about the game because it's freezing cold outside and you can't wait until the season starts! You Winter golfers can have your thing, but I'd rather throw when I can feel my hands :)

...you live in the mid-west or northeastern part of the US and you've played several rounds this winter.

The season snowfall record in Detroit is 93.6 inches, set back in 1880-1881. We've logged 90.7 inches this winter; 3 more inches and it's a new local record... seems quite possible.

Our previous local record was set in 1978. The snow was drifted so high, my dad was able to walk to the neighbor's, rooftop to rooftop. We've surpassed the old record by a foot...

...so far :eek:

Maple Hill is 45 minutes away
you have 3 discs because you flew in with only carry on
there is 6" of snow on the ground
You are debating stopping by Marshall Street to buy a couple more discs and a cheap bag JUST so you can play Maple Hill; and then ship the new discs and bag home

....you buy land to build a disc golf course, with your arm still in a sling from shoulder surgery and no guarantee that you'll ever be able to play again.

Maple Hill is 45 minutes away
you have 3 discs because you flew in with only carry on
there is 6" of snow on the ground
You are debating stopping by Marshall Street to buy a couple more discs and a cheap bag JUST so you can play Maple Hill; and then ship the new discs and bag home

"debating"? What's to debate?

Latest posts