• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

> then, not than

Dude. You have to screw after a round?

"Birdie, when we... you know... are you thinking of some other hole? Like, 7? I know 7 ****s you up."

That's some sick next level addiction work there. Nice. nice.

:clap:

When you look at this and think to yourself: "OK, that's the next new hole on your private course." :D

picture.php

When you blow out your knee on Fakepatrics day and go throw the next day. No run up drives.. all standing box drivez... n have a great round ;)

when you have to leave work for a work related meeting and instead of going straight back to work you squeeze in a round (and 2 new discs from the pro shop) on you way back to work even though it's a total of 3 hours (round included) out of the way...

when you have to leave work for a work related meeting and instead of going straight back to work you squeeze in a round (and 2 new discs from the pro shop) on you way back to work even though it's a total of 3 hours (round included) out of the way...

I do this every time i have a "meeting". Sometimes I am fortunate to schedule my meetings at the disc golf course! When that happens i feel like one of those Wall Street guys out on the ball golf course and I ignore all my calls, ya know, cuz i'm in a meeting!

When you're literally butterin (and occasionally greasing) up new plastic the sake of grip.

hahaha. pretty soon he is going to know about all the different kinds of grease which work best on what plastic. whole new depth to his game

I see it!

Excellent... You must have "IT." :hfive:

This is actually from fairway to tee, but this pic best showed the amount of clearing needing done. I'm happy, though, that all of this is already down. Much better than having to take them down myself.

Excellent... You must have "IT." :hfive:

This is actually from fairway to tee, but this pic best showed the amount of clearing needing done. I'm happy, though, that all of this is already down. Much better than having to take them down myself.

I hate that hole, and it's not even in yet. I'll learn to love it someday though.

you know you're addicted to disc golf when you are debating on taking a 2 hour bus ride to play and ride 2 hours back

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and immediately thought, "My pillow feels flat...I need to flip it over to the domey side."

Latest posts