• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you ride down the road and you constantly pick places that would make a great course!! ("Look! Wouldn't that be a great disc pond??" "Look at that fairway!!!" "Look, can you imagine if we had a basket there??")

When you ride down the road and you constantly pick places that would make a great course!! ("Look! Wouldn't that be a great disc pond??" "Look at that fairway!!!" "Look, can you imagine if we had a basket there??")

I had to quit that about a year ago, because I kept getting this look from the wife --->:|

...when you get into an accident because you're doing that too much, just think if you told the insurance company what you were doing :popcorn:.

I counted my putters this evening, and realized that I now have 27 putters, and another one coming in the mail as we speak. What have I done? :doh:

I found out I was getting a raise, and the first thing I though of was all the new plastic I could buy with the extra money.

Zoey

1) You've already watched the Zoey 101 DG episode (on the internet) years ago when it first came out.
2) You watched parts of it again on teennick.com (That was painful.)

Every time you see a cool design or picture, your first thought is whether you can dye it on a disc or not.

...when you have been out of work for weeks and you get your first pay check and drop $100+ on new plastic. Then I have to get home to check the mail before the old woman. :)

1) You've already watched the Zoey 101 DG episode (on the internet) years ago when it first came out.
2) You watched parts of it again on teennick.com (That was painful.)

You actually got me intruiged enough to watch the whole damn episode. I am a little ashamed!

you shovel, sand and salt the tee pads before your own walkway

just drove over it all on my driveway because I knew by the end of the day it would melt, but I needed to shovel the pads. Round 2 they were perfect from all the sun!

I now have a cell phone ring that sounds like a disc smashing into chains. I had a friend of mine pull the sound from a video on youtube, and work his magic with his editing software, and it sounds really cool. If you like it, and you can retrieve sounds on your phone from text messages, pm me your cell number, and I will text you this sound. Its awesome, and it really gets peoples attention when the phone rings.

I now have a cell phone ring that sounds like a disc smashing into chains. I had a friend of mine pull the sound from a video on youtube, and work his magic with his editing software, and it sounds really cool. If you like it, and you can retrieve sounds on your phone from text messages, pm me your cell number, and I will text you this sound. Its awesome, and it really gets peoples attention when the phone rings.

this is sweet, to bad i dont have a phone that can do this :|

First " Oh honey go play DG, I think its great!"

Now " DG This, DG that, Thats all you think about, You never hang out or talk with me anym............etc etc etc

First " Oh honey go play DG, I think its great!"

Now " DG This, DG that, Thats all you think about, You never hang out or talk with me anym............etc etc etc

I used to hear that, but now, she works every other weekend, so one weekend is disc golf, the next weekend is time with her.

There was one day she told me, "Hey, can we go play disc golf at your favorite course?" My reaction was -------->
icon_eek.gif

But in my mind I was thinking this------>:hfive: