• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I wanted to try out some discs I just got, and also throw alot of discs, and try to thin my bag out , so I spent 4 hours at my pratice field today, and got sunburned doing it. But I had a blast!

When you bring a broom head with you to brush off tea pads...some time before winter I guess the local club put out some brushes for the pads. Though that may have just been for the mad city open or some other tournament...possibly the ale asylum open.

I wanted to try out some discs I just got, and also throw alot of discs, and try to thin my bag out , so I spent 4 hours at my pratice field today, and got sunburned doing it. But I had a blast!

I'm glad that's one thing I don't have to worry about here except maybe when they put the pins back in after the muddy season in the spring. But I do have to deal with terrible humidity :/ many days by the first maybe 14-16 holes my arms are all glossy with sweat(maybe even earlier than that...that's just when I remember noticing in the past).

You know you're addicted when you teach yourself to play lefty because your right elbow is jacked up.
DSCJNKY

Arrrrggghhh!!!

When you can't even take your lunch break without stopping into the new PIAS "just to see if they have discs", when you know they do. And then you walk out $40 lighter feeling a mixture of excitement and self loathing, knowing that you already spent the money you shouldn't have spent this week on Saturday buying discs online!

When EVERY time you have a road trip planned to see family or friends out of town, the first thing you do is check dgcoursereview to see where the closest course will be. Then to make sure that the gf doesn't get pissed about you playing a game while you are visiting her and her family you make sure to get the game in at 8am before anyone knows your gone. <== Definition of addiction.

When EVERY time you have a road trip planned to see family or friends out of town, the first thing you do is check dgcoursereview to see where the closest course will be. Then to make sure that the gf doesn't get pissed about you playing a game while you are visiting her and her family you make sure to get the game in at 8am before anyone knows your gone. <== Definition of addiction.

When you have family and friends like mine I need to leave by 6 to get it in so noone is any the wiser!

You know you're addicted when you sell your boat to buy 18 baskets and build your own course...

Thanks for doing so. We need more courses in Louisiana. Hope to play your new course and Flanacher soon. Thanks again, don't need no stinking boats.:D Post a number to call for reserving tee times on your course page.

Last edited:
When your dad sends you an invite to his wedding, and includes the closest disc golf course to the wedding location as incentive to come... :p

you know you're a disc golf addict when

I found myself writing my name and phone number on my paint brushes to start our own home improvement project...

When I first started to play, the guy who got me into it I met working at a restaurant. The lids on the guacamole containers were perfect disc mimics. We used to try to fling them from the end of the line into a little gap between the hand washing sink and the top of the glass rack in the dish pit. Never seen a dishwasher jump so high when he made one into gap and went flying into the dish pit.

As I'm driving through the country side, I'm constantly seeing scenes that I think would make cool disc golf holes.

Every family vacation starts with me looking for what disc golf courses will be near by.