• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you have a hernia which needs surgery and still want to play in the tournament this weekend. SLOWROLL!

You might be addicted to disc golf when you play without gloves in (significantly)sub-freezing temperatures because you just KNOW that you'll get a better grip. (I played a round to day at 27 degrees and 9 holes last night (in the dark, no glow discs) at under 20 degrees).

You might be addicted to disc golf when you play without gloves in (significantly)sub-freezing temperatures because you just KNOW that you'll get a better grip. (I played a round to day at 27 degrees and 9 holes last night (in the dark, no glow discs) at under 20 degrees).

Know how you feel, except we did only play 12 holes. Just happy I had a beer and pockets. I should have gotten hand warmers, I think our pro shop carries them which is right next to the course.

My wife and I had a 10 year Anniversary get away this weekend, and I brought my discs, because one of my favorite courses is only 10 miles from where we were staying, so we hit the course on the way to the hotel.

As we were taking things out of the trunk of the car to go inside the hotel to our room, I grabbed my disc golf bag. She tells me "You are not taking these into the room are you?" I said "Yes I am". She then told me I was nuts.

I then told her, "Why don't you also leave your laptop computer in the car also". She said, "Hell no!". I then said, "Well, I feel the same about my discs as you do your laptop". She said nothing after that.

At least until I tried to put my discs into the safe that was in our room. She said, "That safe is only for you to put your valuables in". I told here, "That is what I was doing". She told me I had lost my mind.

I guess you are addicted if you put your discs in the hotel safe for safe keeping.

When you go play in the snow, the first day it snows with any accumulation. 27 holes in 27 degree weather and 3.5 inches of snow.

When you and 4 other site members all drive in the nasty weather early in the morning (some for well over an hour) to meet up and play a tough course in snowy, cold conditions, twice. Oh, and have a great time doing it.

Isn't it 15 and 16? The big downhill hole still has a pin, but the one across the bottom and the one coming back up are both pulled.

Dude i truly am addicted

You know youre addicted to DG when:
A: you skip every important thing you have to do in a day to go play
B: its like 2 degrees out, no one you call wants to play, so screw it any weather is discin weather:thmbup:
C: you go donate plasma just to get enough money to buy that new disc you want. Buying food to live on can wait, discs are more important

You know youre addicted to DG when:
A: you skip every important thing you have to do in a day to go play
B: its like 2 degrees out, no one you call wants to play, so screw it any weather is discin weather:thmbup:
C: you go donate plasma just to get enough money to buy that new disc you want. Buying food to live on can wait, discs are more important

I have people that won't play with me when its 45 degrees. Wimps.

Here's mine from tonight,

You know you're addicted to DG when, you shake your Christmas present and through the packaging all, here the ching of chains and know its a practice basket.

You're more addicted to DG when you analyze the size of the box to determine that it must be a folding type because it isn't wide enough otherwise.

...my gf was pisseddd :p

Very nice, and I knew there was something I forgot to ask for xmas :\ oh well at least I should be covered for a 2011 pass to Vallarta Ast.

Latest posts