• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

Ok heres two for you,

when in the last week and a half after discovering this thread youve ready every page of it.

When you pull out the digital scale you normally use for measuring casting resins to weigh all your discs and make sure they are marked correctly.

That star valk is 178 not 175, Innova is messing with me!

... you refer to your eldest child as a First Run insert surname here.
... you pick up an object and have no clue if it weighs more/less than 6 ounces, but you damn sure know if it's heavier than 170 grams.
... you get more discs in the mail than junk/direct marketing mail.
... you're unemployed and spend more time on DGCR than Monster.
... perfectly nice pieces of land simply seem incomplete without a basket.
... you see Jeff Foxworthy and can't help but think of lines for "You might be a discgolfer."

update to previous addiction.

When you not only use the scale to check the weights of your discs but carefully relabel them so they have the correct weights on the bottom.

Ok heres two for you,

when in the last week and a half after discovering this thread youve ready every page of it.

When you pull out the digital scale you normally use for measuring casting resins to weigh all your discs and make sure they are marked correctly.

That star valk is 178 not 175, Innova is messing with me!

This is hilarious... I borrow the scale from work "which is used for casting plastic" to weigh mine also!

Thanks! When I moved here two.5 years ago, I saw only an handful of people carrying bags, we had 1 course with 9 holes and 9 tee pads with-in 20 miles and no league. Now I see dozens of people with bags, we have 27 baskets and 45 tee pads from 3 courses with in 20 miles and a league!!

All this work is doing something!

I played Lum park right about 2 years ago. It was a fun little 9 hole with a good number of locals. I got an ace there! Glad to see you guys have continued to grow the sport around there. I see you have added a couple more courses since then. Awesome!

I played Lum park right about 2 years ago. It was a fun little 9 hole with a good number of locals. I got an ace there! Glad to see you guys have continued to grow the sport around there. I see you have added a couple more courses since then. Awesome!

I'm hoping to get 9 more plus turn a 9 into 18 but the two might take awhile. If your ever through here in the future I love showing off the course I designed!

When you have a dream that your new car is rolling into a lake and it turns into a nightmare when you realize that your bag is in the trunk.

When you put off car repairs to throw a round with some other peeps. My car still has a donut where the front passenger tire belongs, and will until tomorrow afternoon.

When you're writing a paper for school or a project and everytime you go to type "disk" it comes out "disc" :doh:

EDIT: I'm sure this example has been used somewhere in this thread, but that's my biggest one lately. That and anytime I go to throw anything into the trash etc I will line it up like it's a shot off the tee.

Latest posts