• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

Don't crash motorcycles! Separated shoulders kinda suck!

I can sympathize over the shoulder issues. I have both mine dislocated from years ago (not from a bike crash however) and really threw my right one out attempting to launch FH off a 1st tee trying to show off some new found distance the summer before last. That ended my FH throwing forever if I want to keep playing. Things don't heal anymore when you're about to turn 60!

the forecast is for it to be 8 degrees at 8am on the 8th of the month, so you think it'd be fun to play at least 8 holes. Neither son is interested, but in the morning I head out, only to have the car overheat from too little antifreeze. Have to limp back home, stopping twice to allow it [and me!] to cool off. [nothing damaged! whew!!]
I'd like to try it again...

This week it has consisted of:
Switching backpacks so that I can take 4 discs with me to field throw with when I bike to work.
The selection:
DX Classic Roc
Des Reading Super Stingray
Pro Gazelle
S Line TD2

Changing an order that has been in the cue at the proshop for a couple weeks
Ordering more discs from said proshop
Watching the 2018 season

That's what I was going to say, I have an order in queue at DGC, Infinite and I'm constantly calling my pro shops telling them to put back a stack of ever changing plastic. Discs come in the mail and you forgot they were on the way. Damaged nerve in back and you practice putt all winter to curb the urge to throw a disc, even though it'll hurt you but you don't care LoL.

Last edited: