• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Z Dubz, April 30th, Fort Worth, Texas

That's a nice stamp! Are they all destroyers or are there other discs?

We have Star San Marino Rocs, Star Katanas, Star Vulcans, Champion Bosses, Champion Valkyries, and Champion Destroyers. It's first come, first serve on disc selection. So get there early if you are wanting a specific disc.

i know... these guys run a good tourn and always have a great outcome of people...... hope everyone throws well and has a good time......

i know... these guys run a good tourn and always have a great outcome of people...... hope everyone throws well and has a good time......

Thanks for the kind words, sucks you can't make it out.

Also, to whoever is my partner tomorrow, please remind me that no matter how pretty my new color shift Havoc is, don't let me throw it into a headwind. This things so pretty, I want to throw it on every shot.

A GMC van ate my eco D! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

MAN! That was awesome. Gigem throws his drive. It's looking nice. Going over the road, skipping gives you mad D. UH OH, UH OH! That VAAAANNNNN! KABOOM! Slams right thru the grill. I know this guy has radiator damage. He never stops, just rolls on by with his middle finger waving at Gigem.

The event was very nice. Thanks for putting it on guys! Wife and I slaughtered the mixed teams division. No one was even close to us. No one else was even in our division. We won before the start, lol. Also: I won one of the CTP holes (14), the prize being a First Run Champ TL!

@ johnny, I didn't play the pro life dubs....was that the one at turner? z dubz was a great event btw. Took a 6 on our last hole, 2, or we would of won advanced or tied with a 5. OUCH!

this tourney was awesome and me and my partner almost pulled it out
After the first round I thought you and Jake were going to run away with it. After I made one long putt my partner expected me to make everything. I was going on an hour of sleep and losing my patience. When he threw someone else's putter at my head when I wasn't looking, I was pissed.

After the first round I thought you and Jake were going to run away with it. After I made one long putt my partner expected me to make everything. I was going on an hour of sleep and losing my patience. When he threw someone else's putter at my head when I wasn't looking, I was pissed.

Ya I thought we had it too and ya your partner wasn't all there lol as Jake said "he's high it's ok" lol

My buddy and I took it down like it should have been taken down on our home course!!!

We were down 4 after the first round.

Shot +7 on the alternate, long, doubles the second round.

+3 on the day. (beat advanced by 3 strokes hehe -- I think I've found me a doubles partner)

Congrats to all the other winners and placers, too. It was a blast and there was a pretty good turn-out. Wish I could have made the Turner Doubles

Latest posts