Moderately Hilly & Moderately WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
19 ( x 11 ) / 19Holes / Baskets:
4976 ft. – 6300 ft.Course Length: Metric
Yes / YesMultiple Tees / Pins:
Description: Utilizes elevation, ponds, streams, woods and clearly defined OBs. Three pin placements on most holes.
100 E. Greenville Rd.Street Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: From North or South:
- Take Hwy. 66 to the south side of St. Marys turn East (left from North, right from South) onto Greenville Rd.
- Park is on left hand side immediately after bridge.
- First tee at the back of the drive by the base of the large hill.
- Take Hwy 33 West until you cross Hwy. 66. Then refer to directions from North.
- Take Hwy 29 East until you cross Hwy. 66. Then refer to directions from South.