• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Midwest Amateur Championships - PDGA B Tier - Kansas City - August 2/3

So the wife and I are traveling down from MN to play in this. Anyone want and good MN beers in trade for some stuff I can't get in MN?

Did this last year at BG Ams and it was great.

Not sure if accessible up there, but would love some Pliny the Elder or Dogfish 90minute :thmbup:

Hey Scott, just reg'd, there wasnt an option for shoe size, i assume they will just have a ton of each size there then?

got my hotel room, staying at the Hampton downtown.

Where should I go when I'm not playing or at the players party? Getting in Friday evening. Leaving sunday after my round

I wanted to play, but it didn't work out with the work schedule. Signed up for player pack only, though...pretty excited to see that show up.

Good luck to all playing! It looks like a great event.

Soooo raccoons lol

The video on Facebook is hilarious. Hoping someone can get it on youtube and post it here.

For the unaware:

An SUV pulled up on a small driveway type area right in front of #18's Teepad (the drive is used as access to the grass, for landscapers and such, I assume). Some guy got out and released a raccoon from a cage, 'back into the wild' or whatever.

When asked what he was doing, he apparently said 'Don't worry I always release them here'.

Not sure what happened next. I assume he pulled away and prevented any further delay of the tournament.

Timko and i are in the video, my friend who was caddying for me filmed it. Still in awe

Ill see if i can link you to the post on the mwac page

What happened before the video is this,

Timko is eyeing his line on hole 18, and a red pickup comes down the road that runs to the left of the tee/fairway. It stops, reverses, and slowly, like really slowly backs into this little driveway area about 30 feet in front of the tee. I assume its there for maintenance people, anyway, i was thinking it might be tournament staff, bringing a water jug or something.

The guy stops, looks at us and turns the truck off, totally blocking the tee shot. He looks at us and says "dont mind me, this is where i let all my raccoons out".

Then the video starts

https://m.facebook.com/events/76595...38082948&notif_t=event_mall_reply&ref=m_notif

Latest posts