• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Am World Doubles

There once was a guy regged for world doubles
who it seemed was having informational troubles.
He only got so far
before posting to DGCR.
So now where is he? On the bubble.

Sorry, a limerick is the best I can do here :hfive:

There once was a guy regged for world doubles
who it seemed was having informational troubles.
He only got so far
before posting to DGCR.
So now where is he? On the bubble.

Sorry, a limerick is the best I can do here :hfive:

For the remainder of today, you are my hero.

My advice is to play advanced as that is the division least likely to get the raw end of the deal if/when things go south. New group of people are taking over day to day running so hopefully it will go better than the last two years.

If you haven't played lakeside and creekside before, make sure to bring lots of backups. The ponds are very murky and deep which makes getting discs back very unlikely.

My advice is to play advanced as that is the division least likely to get the raw end of the deal if/when things go south. New group of people are taking over day to day running so hopefully it will go better than the last two years.

If you haven't played lakeside and creekside before, make sure to bring lots of backups. The ponds are very murky and deep which makes getting discs back very unlikely.

Thanks for the tips. Advanced is what we will be playing.

I read the thread on the 2014 AWD and saw your comments there and I played in TX Teams in 2013 (there's a reason I didn't play 2014...). Since StraightLine is running it, I have hopes that it will be smoother than TX Teams.

That's what I'm hoping this year. They added an extra day of play, but Sunday. The less John Houck in the event the better.

i played it last year and got screwed out of the finals by the weather. (in 8th place and they take 8 to the finals) Camping was awesome and the courses are awesome. thats what keeps me coming back

Anybody have anymore info on this? Specifically camping. Is there a general map of the ranches that might show where camping is allowed?