• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bob Rob Crowley Texas

We played the Bob Rob in a full downpour last year. No thought of canceling it. Luckily if this forecast holds up, it'll be the best weather for the Bob Rob in three years.

Ended up being pretty darn windy, but otherwise really great.

player's meeting

Here is a pic of the players meeting for the Tourney. 115 strong

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 30
I've got a question from my friend who played in the tournament. He noticed that on the results page, his PDGA number 55638 was not listed, and the tournament was not added to his PDGA profile. Is that something that you would contact the PDGA or the TD about? We think it likely happened because he goes by his middle name, and the coach at Hill College probably didn't put his legal first name down. The other players from HC all have thier PDGA numbers, so I don't think he forgot. He'd really like to get his finish added, since he was first in the rec division. If any of you have an idea of who to contact, it'd be much appreciated.

I would consider contacting dynamic disc and seeing if they will link the score and adding his number. That being said my score was not added to my profile either but my number does show by my name. I wonder if it had something to do with our new memeberships I am 55690.

The after party at this event was amazing.I felt like i was welcomed like a family member and we were hanging with jearmy and the dynamic disc crew.

Ended up being pretty darn windy, but otherwise really great.

Two years ago, it was just as windy, if not windier and 35 degrees. Add to that the fact that the cold front came in overnight the night before, and you can notice that we played the doubles and our practice rounds in that predominatly south wind at 35mph, like we had last Saturday, then woke up to play the tourney with the wind out of the north at the same speed but 30 degrees colder.

i played at ke park couple years ago in 8in of sleet and snow and they didnt call it... but in tyler they called it before rain came...never seen rain stop a OUTSIDE tourny....ONLY LIGHTNING.... glad you had a big turnout i would of came but dd is not high on my list anymore.....!!!

Dynamic disc always make the event amazing for me never been to a bad one. One time our turny turned to a mud bowl and DD gave two player packs to everyone for coming out.

Latest posts