• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brent Hambrick Memorial DGC

All Day

Eagle Member
Any saucer slingers in the Columbus, OH area know if the Hambrick course at Hoover has all holes opened up? 10-14 have been shut down for a while and I still haven't played those holes. It just says spring of 2012 on here, but I was hoping someone could update with good news.

The Hoover Westside Challenge is July 7th
but that is the course on the other side of the dam.
The BHMO is August 4-5, the holes will be open by then, but not sure of when they'll be open before that.

They will not put them back in until a week before the tournament ..at least thats what they did last year as of today the back 10-14 are still closed

Courses that are only up for a week a year = courses that don't deserve a tournament. Someone in OH needs to come up with a real A-tier or NT event.

They will not put them back in until a week before the tournament ..at least thats what they did last year as of today the back 10-14 are still closed

Bummer. I had a feeling this was the case. :thmbdown:

Yup it has only been this way for the last 2 years .. this is because this course see so much traffic and those holes had lost all the grass and was starting to lose the terrain as well .. so they closed it down to casual play added dirt and reseeded it all and gave it time to grow back..so now this year it will look nice and play better less bullsht kicks off of dirt and rocks

Latest posts