• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crockett Ice Bowl, Feb 25, Brentwood, TN

O yea gonna be fun. Got to throw in the wind today! What a blast.
Steve i played with you once i think at cedar hill
Will eli jeff n brice

ya at least. Which sucks. I hope they don't do that for the pros. I also hate slow rounds. Which is going to kill me.

Yep. 90 / 18 = 5. It's just math.

We will have a spotter or 2. And a couple of ghost cards to keep the divisions clean. Crockett tournament rounds hover near 3 hours.

It's always fun to see who the slowest card will be. The novice's or the pro's. :)

See you on Sat.
Ron

Sorry I couldn't come up to see arrdee TD his first sanctioned event. Good luck to everybody. The last Ice Bowl I played in at Crockett was about three years ago and it was about 17 degrees. Sounds like the weather will be a little warmer this time.

Sorry I couldn't come up to see arrdee TD his first sanctioned event. Good luck to everybody. The last Ice Bowl I played in at Crockett was about three years ago and it was about 17 degrees. Sounds like the weather will be a little warmer this time.

Wish you were here to brother!

That ice bowl back then was my first PDGA tourney ever, yours too I think.
Also my first win (REC) can you be called a bagger on your first event?
So, now its nice that an Ice Bowl at the same course is my first to TD.

You better be here for the next one...Happy B-Day J-net!

Mamba BG fundraisers out

Ron: Sorry I can not make your great event - love the pre-registration only and pre set course! We use that for Bg Ams . . . . most of us in BG club will be working on courses this weekend.

A box of Mabma fund raising disc will be at the event (see Brett) if anyone wants the true first run - prior to the public release thanks to our presenting sponsor for the 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green.

Lol lovr the guys spending 20 minutes deciding whether to throw a firechicken or an fl

Ya we all know who it is that goes back and forth to their bag trying to decide which disc to throw. haha. All I know is you better not hold me up Jacob! HAHA

Just got a text from a friend of mine saying that he's ready to DNF.
He came back 40 minutes after turning in his card and the 2nd round was started and 3 holes had been played. So that allowed for a 25 minute lunch break?

Just got a text from a friend of mine saying that he's ready to DNF.
He came back 40 minutes after turning in his card and the 2nd round was started and 3 holes had been played. So that allowed for a 25 minute lunch break?

It'd have been less than that with some five packs, wind, and speed of play. There's no way any group played 3 holes in 15 minutes.

Second round started at 1:35...my card had 5 people and we had 60+ minutes for lunch
Quality tournament, only complaining I heard was about missed putts.
Jacob, way to represent! Great job today. Darrell showed up strong as well.
Ryan you did a great job for your first tourney ...thanks to you, Ron,and everyone who helped along the way.
Met a lot of great folks out there and will certainly attend more wcdgc events.

Second round started at 1:35...my card had 5 people and we had 60+ minutes for lunch
Quality tournament, only complaining I heard was about missed putts.
Jacob, way to represent! Great job today. Darrell showed up strong as well.
Ryan you did a great job for your first tourney ...thanks to you, Ron,and everyone who helped along the way.
Met a lot of great folks out there and will certainly attend more wcdgc events.

cards starting on holes 7/8/9 in the first round turned cards in around 12:50-1pm .... where is this 60+mins??