• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Truxton, MO

Eagles Crossing

4.865(based on 14 reviews)
This was course #300 for me. Came away overwhelmed by the length, minimally cleared throwing lanes, and abundance of water hazards. Not to mention the elevation changes.
I am a 60+ player with a rating in the low 800's. Did not enjoy the experience. That said, I can see where it would be appealing to championship caliber players. Though at $27 per player, I can't imagine the course will ever be crowded.
I am writing my opinion here rather than the review page where my rating would likely be a detriment to their goal of being the highest rated course on the site. While it is a great course for the championship caliber player, it is not a course for everyone, and thus not worthy of a 5 rating IMO.

Course #315 for me.

This is Disc Golf Disneyland on steroids. Disc Golf Heaven. I literally had to pinch myself multiple times to confirm that this experience was real.

It's $37 now... and worth every penny. There were cars rolling in as I was rolling out. The scores on the leaderboard reflect a wide range of skill levels who go to this course as well as the numbers growing as the course gains notoriety and popularity.

It is horrible that some might be too old or weathered to experience the course to its fullest but that sounds like a personal problem and is 100% not a reflection on the quality of the course. 50+ and I walked the course and had an absolute blast! I could have easily played it twice and would have continued giggling at my good fortune to be in such a special place.

Latest posts