• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Eagles, Valks, Orc, Firebird...NEW old plastic for your pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Weekend

Eagle Member
Paypal please...prices are shipped and negotiable.
No trades....unless you have blue pro rhynos, Bizzle the cat Rocs, or a pretty Thunderbird USDGC Roc

From Top Left to Right:
5x Champ JK Valk 177g Opaque Semi-Pearl**feels identical to final run CE Valks in same color**$28
5x Champ JK Valk 176.3g Dark Blue/Green rim Opaque Semi-Pearl SOLD $28
5x Champ JK Valk 176.6g Opaque Semi-Pearl matching**feels identical to final run CE Valks in same color**$28
Champion Orc 168g amazing pearly purple shades SOLD $33
12x Champ KC Eagle L 174.3g Opaque fingerprint run**feels identical to final run CE Eagles in same color**$28
12x Champ KC FX 170.7g $22

Another picture of the Orc:

Last edited:
Is that eagle l on page 1 really flat? Very interested if so. Wish I had seen the orc in time!

Is that eagle l on page 1 really flat? Very interested if so. Wish I had seen the orc in time!

Yes sir it is.
I feel bad I didn't know you had posted this question until now. The Marketplace has grown quite exponentially since I joined this site and threads get buried pretty quickly.
Next time send me a PM too that way I can get back to you sooner.

22 for the 12x Fbird?

i think these got really popular really fast. i have been getting quotes twice what i normally pay for them. kinda weird but i think this might be the new pre flight disc future(higher prices).

Status
Not open for further replies.