• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

EZ Cart work with shoulder bags?

_.-Dut-._

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
Looking into the zuca ez cart, but I currently carry a voodoo mojo with quad straps. How much of a pain to strap that thing in will it be?

Looking into the zuca ez cart, but I currently carry a voodoo mojo with quad straps. How much of a pain to strap that thing in will it be?

not that much but still a pain. They are designed to take a backpack style but can take a traditional bag if you put some way to connect the bag in the back to the pole.

I think the disc golf nerd on utube has a video of his cart and I believe he has a bag with straps on it not a backpack bag

I think the disc golf nerd on utube has a video of his cart and I believe he has a bag with straps on it not a backpack bag

Yeah he did eventually get one. He used the low end Dyanmic Disc backpack (Trooper?) for a bit and I asked him why he switched to older style bag and it was the backpack did not stand up that well. He wanted a new of the mid level Gateway backpack he had, similar to the mini backpack but can hold more discs but it was oop as was the mini so he went with the other brands backpack and Might have kept the new Low end Dynamic Disc backpack (Trooper?) for courses you can't really use a cart on but it is hard to remember.

Latest posts