• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flashback Friday - Am World Champions - Where are they now?

2005 Winner Jack Schmalfield I know is living in Colorado and enjoying mountain life. I haven't seen him in a few years but last time I saw him play his skills were still top notch. His younger brother Luke is on the come up now as well.

I played cedar rock with both not too long ago. Jack still has it for sure, he put one pin high on hole 17 in the long position. That was a very entertaining 36 holes of dubs f

Last edited:
I wish I'd found the game before I was 33.

TRUTH. I was 33 also when I discovered this game.

I think about it a lot. Imagine when I was younger, faster, stronger, healthier, had TONS of free time...I'd have been a great disc golfer.

TRUTH. I was 33 also when I discovered this game.

I think about it a lot. Imagine when I was younger, faster, stronger, healthier, had TONS of free time...I'd have been a great disc golfer.

How do you think I feel about not discovering the game until I was 39? And the school I went to for 6 - 8th grade had a course on its property (it wasn't part of the phys ed program).

It's be interesting to see how past Junior Champs have shaped up.

Latest posts