• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Gator Ascent Rhyno S-TB Leo Patriot Buzzz Air Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

spahnandsain

Birdie Member
Some I have laying around and don't throw, looking for PPFF, and will consider offers, prices are shipped, and will do deals for multiples. Do have some wants like pearly pb leos, older rocs (a lot of different kinds), 25th KCWO rocs, some ontario rocs, med/ hard pures, LE FLX ESP Drones, SE leos, <165 GL rivers, and candy pro FB. Of course I would trade multiples for these or dig into my collector stuff to make it happen. Have Cam Todd Challengers I would get rid of for some of this stuff if you have any.

$12 175g M Ascent 8/10 no ink
$14 169g (scaled 170.6) Really cool mint green Gator Beaded, literally throw 3 times 9.9/10 no ink
$11 157.7g scaled Lucid Air Escape 9/10 no ink
$17 166.4g scaled Star Leopard Natural Beauty (see pic below but still doesn't do it justice) green with blue near rim and yellow marbling. No ink, 9.25/10

$9 170.0 scaled Doss 3x TI Buzzz super flat purple w/ white swirl 7.5/10, took silver sharpie ink off after pic was taken.
$9 171.4g scaled Gstar Rhyno San Marino Pearly streaks 8.5/10, stain at 2:00
$10 175.4g scaled Icon Patriot stamp wiped (was gonna dye) 8/10, only ink is "Bolen" written on back
$ 11 151.8g scaled "S-TB" (more sought after than *TB) PFN, Perfectly / evenly beat to a 6/10, great slow turnover disc even for a noodle arm like me, only ink is mine around the ring (see pic below). This disc was originally white but it looked so dirty as I was beating it in, I dyed it red. Not the best dye job a little uneven but it doesn't look bad.

Last edited:
I may still take the gator if it's flattish... and not super domey

Jeff,
I don't have any experience with gators. Hopefully this pic will help. It has a high shoulder like all gators I assume. Once the shoulder stops, it is flat across the top. LMK if I can get a better pic for you. I would not say it's super domey.

Thanks man! Struggling to let go of old rap and I know I sound old but I just don't get the new stuff. Give me Beasties, Run DMC, Wu tang, outkast, Tribe, Nas, Biggie, etc any day. Maybe I am just not listening to the right new stuff.

@Jeff or better yet, lets work out something for a SE leo you have or maybe a PB. That way I can send PP your way.

Check out kendrick lamar or run the jewels.

Nice Leo...

Thanks for the heads up. Pirates starting off strong. Mccutchen has always been one of my favorite players. Saw him play here in low A ball and it was obvious he was something special right away.

A few gone. I am open to offers, worst I can do is say no :thmbup:

Last two disc bump for $17. If you haven't tried an escape, you really should. It's a long teebird lol or maybe like a valk. Nice weight for slower arms and everybody needs a buzzz. If you have SE leos pm me and we'll work something out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts