• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Greenville, NC

I lived in Greenville for 6 years. You want to play the ECU course (North Recreation Complex) and West Meadowbrook Park. They hold doubles at West Meadowbrook Monday evenings and at the ECU course on Thursdays. Barnet Park in Kinston is about 45 minutes away and is one of my favorites. Zebulon Community Park is on Hwy 264 about an hour before you hit Greenville. Tons more along Hwy 40 on your way in/out.

I lived in Greenville for 6 years. You want to play the ECU course (North Recreation Complex) and West Meadowbrook Park. They hold doubles at West Meadowbrook Monday evenings and at the ECU course on Thursdays. Barnet Park in Kinston is about 45 minutes away and is one of my favorites. Zebulon Community Park is on Hwy 264 about an hour before you hit Greenville. Tons more along Hwy 40 on your way in/out.

That's great 2 know. Thank you! We're actually moving there and I'm going 2 be looking for new people 2 play with.

Was in the area for work and planned on playing 2 or 3 of the courses. Played ECU and didn't make the others because I enjoyed how nice the course and park were. Would have played west meadow Brook but course conditions said it was wet.

Unless things have changed, be careful playing Meadowbrook alone. I played the Down East Players a few years back and locals told me about nearby kids robbing them of discs and cash.

Unless things have changed, be careful playing Meadowbrook alone. I played the Down East Players a few years back and locals told me about nearby kids robbing them of discs and cash.

I'm not someone that will play alone much. Can anyone recommend any clubs down in that area, I'll even get on Facebook if needed. I figured between disc golf and being into salt water aquariums, I'd have a good shot at making friends due to a common interest. I've been fortunate to have my friends here in KY.