• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 10/24/16 - Ft Hamby Park #7 in Wilkesboro, NC

Awesome hole, played it about a month ago. I threw a bh river straight into a small valley/ditch/ gully 20 ft short of the pin. Hardest parts are if you get a tree kick right off the tee, you are off down the hill right and the pin has a steep dropoff to the right and behind for your approach, and there is a hill directly to the left with rollaway possibilities. Great hole design and awesome course. Wilkesboro, NC is on the map for a DG trip with fort Hamby, rolling pines, and highland hills, all 3 excellent!

Awesome hole, played it about a month ago. I threw a bh river straight into a small valley/ditch/ gully 20 ft short of the pin. Hardest parts are if you get a tree kick right off the tee, you are off down the hill right and the pin has a steep dropoff to the right and behind for your approach, and there is a hill directly to the left with rollaway possibilities. Great hole design and awesome course. Wilkesboro, NC is on the map for a DG trip with fort Hamby, rolling pines, and highland hills, all 3 excellent!

This course is fantastic. I think I turned over a Fuse or an Evidence just to hit the gap cos like you said, infinite rollaway possibilities. I think I landed in the gully and cleaned up with a Polecat to play it safe with the fast green.

Didn't play the Whites but they looked funner than hell too.

Long beat dx teebird
Short. Beat 180 dx shark.

Latest posts